Lancaster Products is a world leader at providing
Lancaster Products combines decades of mixing experience, working across multiple industries, with the finest granulating and pelletizing mixer technology. The K series mixers produce consistent and repeatable pellet sizes. Because
Products by Industries that utilize Lancaster Mixers to pelletize in their production process
Ceramics: Molding compounds, molecular strainers, proppants, dental compounds, cutting ceramics, grinding agents, oxide ceramics, grinding balls, ferrites
Building materials: Porosity agents for bricks, expanded clay, pearlite
Glass: Glass powder, carbon, lead glass mixtures
Metallurgy: Zinc and lead ore, aluminum oxide, silicon carbide, iron ore
Agricultural chemistry: Lime hydrate, dolomite, phosphate fertilizer, peat fertilizer, mineral compounds, sugar beet seeds
Environmental protection: Cement filter
Pelletized materials have many advantages over loose bulk material including;
· Ease of transfer and shipping bulk materials handling specifically for superfine materials to prevent from going airborne for materials such as fertilizer, carbon black and fly ash
· Increases flowability of product for ease of feeding, pouring and processing
· Improves surface area of pellets for sintering, drying, melting, combustion
· Pelletized materials compact better than powders and allow for better handling and allow for recycling of waste materials
· Disposal of steel mill dust and particles, cement and lime kiln dust and friction material waste.
· Reclamation of waste from steel mill revert fines, coal and coke fines, copper precipitates, kiln dust and other materials collected during the process.
· Creation of Biomass pellets as a fuel source
Call 1-800-447-7351 or firstname.lastname@example.org to talk to a Lancaster Products Representative about your pelletizing needs.