Mechanical Design Features
- Manageable stainless steel mixing pan with 0.5 cu.ft. capacity and lighter weight.
- Large viewing port on the pan cover for adding process materials, observing the mix, and taking samples during the mixing process.
- Work platform designed for the integrated support of the laboratory mixer and its electrical control components.
The K1-Lab Mixer also has a touch screen control allowing electronically controlled speeds. A thermal probe gives a report of temperature in real-time. There is a re-settable elapsed mixing timer that provides for total mix process cycle times. A pre-programmable mix design can be input into the control. The new control can also store and repeat mix cycles as well as communicate with other devices.
Electrical Control Features
- Digital Control within an HMI screen is located on an independent control stand.
- Separated dual hand safety buttons for raising and lowering the mixing head.
- Control items shown on the HMI
- KW draw of pan motor and rotor motor.
- Pan speed, switchable from ft/sec to m/sec.
- Rotor speed, switchable from ft/sec to m/sec.
- Timer that starts/stops with the machine.
- Pan and rotor speeds input to the HMI before the mixer starts or adjusted during operation.
- Thermocouple mix temperature reading.
- Speed of rotor and pan at different operating frequencies.
- In Auto Mode, a data record of operating functions can be exported to a USB or other device.
- Pan heating and cooling available.
|Pan Volume||0.7 cu.ft||20 Liters|
|Working volume||0.5 cu.ft||15 Liters|
|Pan motor||¾ Hp||0.6 Kw|
|Pan speed||Variable to 50 rpm|
|Rotor motor||3 Hp 2.25 Kw|
|Rotor speed||Variable to 3000 rpm|
|Weight||1100 Lbs||500 Kg|
|Overall Dimensions||Length 40”||100 cm|